Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This One Makes You Taller.

Last post was about the small, so now on to the large. Large ideas, that is. Life under the Big Top. The hard part is erecting the tent when it's just the one of you.

I worry about that last sentence. I trust Christine O'Donnell doesn't read this blog.

Onward. I offer an idea that has recently presented itself: the danger that comes when the majority in a society starts feeling persecuted. When they begin to imagine that "those people" are going to destroy them, whether literally or figuratively. It can get dangerous for those in the minority. If you're thinking of Germany in the early thirties, you see what I'm on about. And if you see it again today, I also think you're right.

I don't know where we go from here, but I hope everyone goes to vote.

Just a thought.

No comments: