Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coincidence.

Because I do not believe in anything so lavish as synchronicity, or won't until I've finished Brian Greene's latest book, I call this a coincidence and share this, also from the NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/books/review/Kois-t.html?ref=books

My latest experience is more homeopathic than these writers'. Why do I keep mentioning things in which I do not believe? Homeopathy is woo, of course. It is interesting to realize how many writers have abandoned books. I suppose I have abandoned more than ten, since I'm not doing anything with my unpublished manuscripts. But in my head I've abandoned only two, one which I wrote with the wrong POV character, and one I've now abandoned twice. Make that three times. I was rewriting the same idea last week when I chucked it again.

I'll get there.

No comments: